To complete this quest:
- Play an open-source game of your choice, submitting evidence to Blackboard.
- Create your own game in Twine (use this tutorial to help you) or Scratch.
- Test your game with a partner, and submit a report listing the changes you would make based on this user-testing to Blackboard. (Inlcude the link to your game in the report.)
- Read “Collaboration Superpowers” in Reality is Broken by Jane McGonigal and participate in the discussion in Blackboard.
- Attend a WGO event (other than your MQ event) and schedule an opportunity with Dr. Frost to take 3 minutes to tell the class what you learned there and how it connects to the ways in which women developers are drawn to open-source gaming.